• Bachelor’s of Science: Fitness and Human Performance, University of Houston, Clear Lake
• Master’s of Science: Exercise Science and Health Promotion, California University
• CrossFit: Level 1 Trainer
• NASM- Certified Personal Trainer
• NASM- Performance Enhancement Specialist
• NASM- Fitness Nutrition Specialist
• CrossFit Strongman Trainer
• EXOS Tactical Training Specialist
A good friend of mine introduced me to CrossFit. I was going through the usual "bodybuilding" routine, and aspiring to be one like any 25 year old. The first workout was tough, and had me hooked. I have used CrossFit as my main fitness regimen and recommend it to anyone looking to improve their performance, and appearance.
Motivation & Passion
I coach because I am passionate about CrossFit, and I want to be actively involved in people's fitness journey. I love that no matter who I coach, what level they are, or where they come from, I am constantly learning from each and every person I come across.